If you want to make your backyard into a truly livable, enjoyable space, consider installing an outdoor kitchen. Imagine being able to have a dinner party and not have to spend the entire time wandering in and out of the house while cooking dinner. On top of this, an outdoor kitchen will give your family a place to gather around on a nice, warm sunny day.
Are you ready to take your outdoor living to a whole new level? Here are a few suggestions:
- Purchase well-made equipment that’s designed for outdoor use. Sure, you can always cover it when the weather is unseasonable, but you’re much better off with equipment that can handle the changes in temperature and precipitation. They will last you longer than the other varieties.
- Don’t go overboard. It might be tempting to deck out your outdoor kitchen with plenty of extras, but if you don’t use those extras, then they aren’t worth it. All of those additional items will detract from the sleek look of your newly redesigned outdoor living space.
- Consider using the same materials outside as you would inside. There’s absolutely no reason as to why you need a tile counter and some stucco trim when you can have things like granite countertops and stone accents. After all, granite and stone are designed to be outdoors!
- Make sure that you have plenty of counter space. You’ll need enough to set up a buffet or serving area for your guests. Also, you need to consider the versatility of the space. If your outdoor kitchen is designed right, those counters can double as a bar, a table to eat off of and a place to store your kitchen implements.
- Your backyard kitchen has to match the rest of your house. Keep the design scheme similar and make sure that the materials and location complement your house. Otherwise, it will just look like a strange addition to your yard, not like it belongs there.
- Consider building your outdoor kitchen in a shady spot, or put in a shade arbor or something similar in order to protect your kitchen equipment from the sun. Cooking in direct sunlight is going to be unpleasantly hot, and your utensils and other equipment may become hot to the touch after baking in the sunlight.
A list of outdoor living features offered by Outdoor Solutions:
- Backyard or outdoor kitchens
- Built in barbecue grills or grill islands
- Outdoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits or pizza ovens
Why You Should Hire Us for Outdoor Kitchens
Outdoor Solutions specializes in high-quality, top-notch outdoor kitchen designs. Whether you want a full kitchen, a built in grill or a specialty pizza oven in your backyard, we can help! We offer excellent service at competitive prices and can work within your budget to give you the outdoor living space of your dreams.